Musicality Workshops help people who are not musically trained to bring music into the lives of children or adults they care for. Drawing on natural musicality and experience, you will learn practical, creative skills that can be used in your work and daily life. The workshops are fun, developing spontaneity and a greater appreciation of music in our daily lives.
Workshops are currently offered in:
- Early Years (nurseries, schools and home-based care)
- Special Education (schools and residential settings)
- Residential Care (older people / adults with disabilities)
Who should attend?
- Parents, relatives and carers
- Health, social care and education professionals
No experience or knowledge required.
- Your own venue for groups of 10-20 people
- Our venues - see the Education Calendar for forthcoming workshops
Further information and bookings
Contact Donald Wetherick
020 7267 4496
Before making a booking please view our Booking Terms and Conditions.
Musicality workshops are provided with support from Barchester Healthcare and The Light Fund.