You are here
"The O2 Silver Clef Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding talent of the winning artists who through their music have touched the lives of many thousands of people. This event helps to raise vital funds ensuring that Nordoff Robbins is able to continue delivering music therapy to support vulnerable people across the UK and allows us the opportunity to give something back to the music industry who support us so generously throughout the year."
David Munns, Chairman, Nordoff Robbins Board of Governors.
Date: Friday 30th June 2017
Venue: Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane
Price: on request
Since 1976, the O2 Silver Clef Awards has raised nearly £9 million for Nordoff Robbins and has been proudly sponsored by O2 for the past ten years. It’s honoured some of the greatest names in music including U2, the Rolling Stones, Ozzy Osborne, Sir Paul McCartney, Gladys Knight, The Who, Coldplay, Iron Maiden and Florence and the Machine. The O2 Silver Clef Awards are now not only the jewel in the Nordoff Robbins fundraising crown, but also a highlight in the UK music industry's calendar.
2016’s O2 Silver Clef Awards was a huge success raising over £600,000 for our work changing the lives of vulnerable children and adults through music.
MEET THE 2016 AWARD WINNERS
- Lionel Richie, O2 Silver Clef Award
- Jeff Lynne, London Evening Standard Icon Award
- Patti Smith, Google Outstanding Achievement Award
- Florence Welch, Best Female Artist Award
- Olly Murs, AEG Live Best Male Artist Award
- Jess Glynne, Jack Daniel's Best Newcomer Award
- André Rieu, PPL Classical Award
- Hozier, Raymond Weil International Award
- Craig David, American Express Innovation Award
- Massive Attack, Royal Albert Hall Best Band Award
Email or call us on 020 7428 9908 to make a booking or enquire about the 2017 event.